We are continually expanding our dedicated and friendly team.
We are looking for:
- Caring and responsible individuals preferably experienced in domiciliary care work.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Willing and able to work flexibly to meet our clients’ needs (some weekend and evening work involved)
- Well motivated and keen to undertake training and personal development
- Driving licence and car owner essential
In return we offer:
- A rewarding and satisfying role within the community
- Part time and full time positions
- An incremental scale of pay to reflect skills and experience
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekend work
- In house training and supervision
- Local work within a 10 mile radius of Bicester
For more details please ring Alison or Corinne on 01869 247779
If you're interested in joining our team please fill out the online form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Alternatively please print off and fill out our downloadable form and send it to us.